Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 January 2014

You, Yes You, Are My Perfect Member

And by far the most enjoyable to work with



Yes you :)

I am speaking directly to you here

"unhappy with your size"

"find that everything else is effected in your life"

"you have a sweet tooth"

"you cant find clothes that fit you"

"embarrassed about stepping in to a gym"

"you currently skip breakfast"

"not enough time and that it is too expensive"

"doubtful that you might not achieve the same results our current members suggest because it will affect your 
confidence even more"

"embarrassed and concerned with the fact that you are large"

Jesus, I'm just getting excited by writing this to you

I hope that you can see, you are the person we WANT and LOVE to help.

Not those typical "im in shape" gym bunnies

It is where every member that is with us started from

At the end of the day, I hope that this helps you decide that you have nothing to lose and should just give it ago.

I promise just as Angela did, once you've took that first step, experienced everything we have to offer and see the 
amazing results for yourself, in a short period of time, you'll be completely sold and that doubt that you had will be abolished.

Joe 'picks the people he prefers to work with' Hanney

Ps. 26 people are registered for the FREE online seminar; I don't see you on there. Please do register, its free by clicking here
Pps. I am doing ok without caffeine... just... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment