Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

Stroking our own ego

It's Monday and I'm in the mood for some ego stroking



Why?

Well, for one you better get used to it because from what the RWL members had to share on their podcast interview this weekend you are in for a treat of a show every Monday when we'll be letting loose a member in the spotlight each week.

And of course, it just seems right before we open up places for a membership at RWL in a few week's time

There are 4 people on the waiting list (not all will be successful) but what they have done is taken the time and 
first steps in their journey by filling out an Application form

There are 7 open spaces available for membership in total for February and that's all we can take on.

To apply head over to here

So enough of that, let's start...
(casually stroking my fingers through my hair, not a good thing though - it means I need a hair cut)

First up is 'RWL member' and friend Karen Preston (a gal that just 'gets it' - give her the plan and she'll run through a brick wall for you until she gets results, well there's proof in the pudding, shes gone from a size 16 to a small 8)

=====

"This has changed my life."

"I can do anything I can set my mind to now, which is great."

"I've lost about 3 stone."

"I've gone from a size 16 to a size 8."

"I found an inner strength and inner dedication that I just never knew I had."

=====

Ahh, yes

Aint nothing like a good ego strking, is there?

The next one is from yet another 'RWL member' and friend Kate Solomon's (we had blast at the Miss Great 
Britain after party. She also got down to serious business and lost a couple of sizes to fit in her wedding dress)

=====

"I have a new lifestyle and look at things completely differently."

"In 3 to 4 months I lost 2 dress sizes, which was fantastic!"

"I noticed after 3 months, I hadn't had the random headaches.  I'd wake up in the morning and I was so much fresher, and more energized. "

"My hair, my skin, my whole body physically and mentally is stronger and better."

"You come out of every session and feel amazing."

=====

You haven't heard nothing yet

I'm just getting started

=====

joe, unsubscribe me from your email list and I don't want to see the application process through.. I just want to join and you have so many steps that I should take, so no i'm not doing this

=====

WHHHHAAAAATTTT!

I knew all this ego stroking wouldn't last :)

Its all good though, because even feedback like this strokes my ego, and probably even more so.

Why, because it means they weren't going to be a good member.

More importantly they didn't want to STEP UP

They wanted the easiest route

Im sorry, if you are searching for an easy route to weight loss success, there aint one.

You have to answer to a few home truths first

And one of them is... why haven't you yet achieved your goals... no excuses... just the honest truth

This is where the lady that left the comment got to... couldn't answer it

Didn't want to accept any responsibility

.... Until she does I can categorically say that she will never lose weight

And this is no bitter twist because she decided not to use our services it's a hard fact.

Alright, enough ego stroking

Heres what to do next

1.      Click on the link (it'll take through to the application form)
              https://rwlgym.wufoo.com/forms/z88ywm606e3yra/

2.      Read the questions and answer VERY HONESTLY (there are no right answers)

3.      Hit complete if you think you've got what it takes to join our RWL Family and are not afraid of work

4.      Get accepted

5.      Implement your plan and what you learn

6.      Get plenty of compliments

7.      Then send me an ego stroking testimonial in approx. 12 weeks time when you've met your goals

Cool?


Joe 'fired up' Hanney

No comments:

Post a Comment