Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 January 2014

How do I lose the fat around on my stomach, thighs and arms?

Great question from RWL member Jeanette Rogers in her one 2 one yesterday:

"Joe, I have a wedding coming up in July and would really like to fit in to a dress for it but I have one problem... over the next few month's I'd like to reduce the fat from around my stomach, thighs and arms. Can we do this?"



I then went on to show her the plan to achieve this, and actually, to achieve this will be well and truly done before July.

It's just a few simple things

That I have also decided to share with you

Well, what woman doesn't want to lose more fat on their stomach, thighs and arms?

This won't be your traditional advice. We are going to set you straight on what to do for YOU.

 I'm not going to do this through email though because even though it's simple once you know how I writing it through email wont do it justice

There is more to it than just telling you what to eat and how to exercise

So both I and my partner in crime Sam (Personal trainer of the year 2013 and person responsible for designing our 
members programs) will be presenting a 'live' online seminar in a few weeks time.

We will dive into information based around your 'female' hormones (yes, you know which ones I mean. I just hope we don't catch you on a bad week :))

How your metabolic type will influence your changes

What to do if you are on certain medications (the pill, pain killers, anti depressants, thyroxine)

Plus much more...

This will leave you knowing what to do and how to do it... and wait for it... never have to worry about your problems areas again.

(that's if you put what we tell you in to action...)

That's all I have time for today as I'm just about to interview members for our pod cast show which is coming up in a few 
weeks time.

Joe '23 days without coffiene' Hanney

Ps- you'll have to sit tight and wait anxiously whilst I create the registeration link to the 'lose fat on your stomach, thighs 
and arms' online seminar 

Pps- by the way, it will be FREE to the first 20 people. keep an eye out for the email that will have the registration link

No comments:

Post a Comment