Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Losing weight inside out

Obviously I understand this.

But do you?

Or more importantly do the mainstream diets and even health professionals?

I don't think so.

Not only have I witnessed this today but also at the time when my Nan was in hospital fighting for her life with cancer.

It's what you put in to your mouth.

Or what 'they' give you to put in to your mouth to feed you.



I might be slightly unorthodox when I say this (hey ho, that's not unusual of me :))

BUT why do the health professionals FEED you CRAP when it comes to nutrition?

Surely this is the optimum time when you should be eating nutritious food

To help the healing process...

Same goes for eating to lose weight.

If you eat heavily processed food that drives toxins in your body through the roof.

I am sorry you are only going to store more fat...

Yes you may lose a little to begin with.

But it creates this massive rebound effect.

The side of effect of eating healthy = weight loss

I'll be showing the people that are registered for  the Online the seminar tomorrow exactly what I mean about this.

Sorry if this seems a little bit of a rant.

But I just don't get it.

FREE online seminar

Joe 'sips on his lemon and hot water to calm himself down' Hanney

Ps - new website is in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment